yes i know... it' s a purple explosion!

but everybody knows i'm a purple freak! i like all shades of purple... lavender, violet,lilac... you name it...

anyway, this whole pre-marital sex thing i have going on with my beau is driving me nuts. just last night, i scoured the net for information on intercourse during a woman's "time of the month" and the chances of her getting pregnant if she does have sexual contact during her period. (now you know what i've been up to these past few days *wink*)i swear, i am losing my sense of inner peace. and all for what?... great sex... hiiihiiihhi.. =D

i checked jar-jar's what's missing in my life list and i have to say that i agree with her, 3 out of four. i definitely need a definite mission in my life. as for self-fulfillment... well... i'm contented with what i have but i guess i'd only know if i'm fulfilled if i've gone thru my mission and succeeded, right? i already have a very loving, caring partner who, hopefully, would last thru my life but i truly would like to have a baby.

yes. a baby.

i know, i know... times are hard and it's difficult to raise a child when you're not financially stable but... i love children! and i would love to have DK's baby.*sigh*

i think i'm done for.

No comments:

Post a Comment