very high hopes...*wink*

i spent the day with DK... *sigh*
we attended the christening of his high school pal's son this morning. we dropped by his mom's office then went back to my place and we took a nice, cozy afternoon nap in each other's arms. we are just soooo in love!

the only thing that troubles me these days is work. i feel that i am going nowhere. i feel that i am stagnating in my job. and i am not saying this because i am about to be suspended. no, its not the impending suspension that makes me think and say this. although i have to admit that being suspended worries me. i mean, who wants to work without pay?

i've always had this nagging feeling that i belong somewhere. that i have done the best i could here. i want to move on and do something else aside from what i am doing now. i remember telling naomi the other day that despite the what my life might seem to be, i am not going anywhere. and part of the problem, or maybe the very source of the problem, is that i don't know where i am going. she texted me yesterday saying that in spite of what i think about my life, i really have everything going. she told me i'm in the 'right path'... hmmm... that didn't take care of my worries.

so with my roomie Geisha's urging's, i sent my resume to a training group. i am hoping to become something. i am hoping, wishing, praying that this is what i've been looking for all along... i'm keeping my fingers crossed... wish me luck!*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment