sick of tired... *wink*


Biba told me early tonight that she is resigning from her current position. she said that she is (and i quote) sick of tired about everything that has been going on in the office. my take on that is why become one of the best if you weren't planning to stick around long enough to enjoy the fruits of your labors? i mean, she happens to be one of the very best we have on the floor... she is until she decided to take her merry time getting to the office as late as she could get... and now she's ranting 'cause she's under evaluation...

i used to have the same sentiments but then i got to thinking that maybe it's time i take this challenge. you know...make myself a better person by facing the issues we are having on the team head on...so i'm giving myself till the end of my contract, which is a mere four months, to make the most of my stay here. a lot can happen in a happen in a week, what more in four months?...

No comments:

Post a Comment