indecent proposal...

i was speaking yesterday with TY, a guy i met on this online community over the phone.
he told me lotsa stories about the casual sex thing he has going on and even went so far as to 'incite' the wild woman in me to join him for a rendezvous. he was nice and sounded real sexy on the phone. hmmm.. tempting but sadly, i am in no mood to indulge him.

i proudly told him that i am very much in-love with my DK and i am not on the look-out for an extra 'partner'. i went so far as to tell him that casual sex is not for me and might never be for me. i know myself and i am not one to traipse about, going from one man to the next. he replied by saying'isn't it also part of knowing yourself to do things that you wouldn't normally do?'...some men just don't give up.

hmmmm... he might have a point though, so i told him that i will accommodate him only after i have agreed to bungee-jump off a cliff. we then said our good-bye's and talk-to-you-tommorrows...

he sent me a message today asking if a day has changed (he used the word 'altered') my mindset. i promptly told him a day is not enough to change the mindset of a grown woman. i sent my reply to him and promptly deleted his number.

some men just won't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment