keith and i have been losing valuable sleep over his job interviews and applications. nagkasabay-sabay kasi. he's determined to leave his current job (which sucks big time) and move on to better, greener pastures. i couldn't agree with him more. he was bent on landing himself a good, stable job that it just broke my heart to hear him say that he was denied yet again when he called me in the office yesterday afternoon.

Keith: i'm a bum baby. i can't get myself a job. i'm a bum.

Ice: aww c'mon. that's just one stupid company.you'll get another offer. and it'll be better than this one. you'll see.

Keith: hmp! to hell with them all! pinasa ko na nga pala resignation letter ko. wala na akong trabaho baby. i'm a bum.

he kept on saying that he's a bum all throughout the ride home. he bought me one of my fave cake and said that he doesn't have any money anymore. he bought me cake because he soon won't be able to give me anything. because he's a bum. *sigh*. like i frigging care...

we ate some of the cake and prepared to catch some zzz's. he asked me to look at the profile of the firm that turned him down. i sat next to him on the bed and opened the folder he offered to me. it read on top:

We are referring Keith Hidalgo to your clinic for a complete pre-employment medical exam.


Below the referral form was another sheet of paper saying:

Welcome to S****!
We are pleased to offer to you the following position and benefits...


i was so surprised i cried and laughed at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment