x marks the spot...

i already had a feeling that i'm gonna see someone i don't wanna see on my to DK's school. and see her i did, while i was watching my beloved wolf down his share of our lasagna, she walked past us... looking at rows upon rows of pastries and desserts...

TINA. DK"s ex. ugh... thank goodness i was already done with my dinner. i would have lost all appetite at the sight of her...

i am not bitter. nope. i am mad... because she has this sickening ability of making me feel second-rate... that i am second-best... and looking at her, walking pretty as you please down the aisle towards the counter i noticed that she's thin. so thin. a lot thinner than i saw her last. great. now i feel not only second-rate, i feel fat and bloated and sooooooo sick of her...

i finally made a vow, as i saw her go out of the restaurant, that i am going to diet and exercise till i am, god-willing, the sexiest woman to ever walk this darn planet!hah!

nemo once asked me asked me if i'll be ever over TINA. yes, i will i said to her... when she's six feet under.

and NO i am not bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment