i was offered a job today by my former account manager.


the salary is higher of course with added perks like access to an exclusive fitness club and shuttle service. what caught my attention is the fact that if i do try out for this new company and get accepted, i will be part of their pioneer team. this would mean that after a couple of months, when the company has added on more reps and have expanded, i would be first in line for a higher position.


to say i was tempted is putting it mildly.


what made me think twice is the location the new company is building on. it's miles away from where i live and the journey would be tedious to say the least. also, it's a new company and there is no guarantee that their foundation is strong enough to ensure success. but the promise of a higher position is pulling on me real strong...


ah! choices, choices! i am not sure if i'm ready to take this leap. i'm not sure if i'm prepared to leave my comfort zone and throw away everything i've worked for in my current company in the wind.i am feeling that this new endeavor might not be worth taking the risk...ah!choices, choices...

No comments:

Post a Comment