yes... the princess is back. it's been a long time since i last wrote down my thoughts. happy hearts' day is just around the block. no doubt my heart will remain happy. it'll be a little broken and cut in some areas but keith and i are doing a great job keeping it all in one piece.

we are oh-so-well settled in our little private space over at keith's place. there is no talk whatsoever of me leaving. the wedding is still on although this time it will not be the church wedding we are planning to have. keith is between jobs right now. my poor baby. money is kinda tight. we don't want to ask anyone for a loan or for any favors. so we've decided to keep it at its utmost simplicity. a civil wedding will do just fine. honestly, i find it all so anti-climactic. after all the brouhaha... *sigh* what else is there left for us but to just get married and move on to better things?

things are pretty well between me and my mom. my dad's still holding a grudge and maybe all of my family are. but i could hardly care. i am too busy and tired to fight with them tooth and nail over the inevitable. i will marry keith.

either way, whatever happens... i will be with keith. that's all that matters.

happy 31st monthsary, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment