the waiting game

i was interviewed last week for the Quality Assurance Coordinator position i applied to about two... maybe three months ago. it was the final interview and it took a long time for it to come by. and now... i wait...and wait... will i be part of the QA team now along with pims? i wait... but i am not holding my breath. i trusted people too much in this office... gave some people a lot more credit than they deserve. i rarely make the same mistake twice... and so i wait. breathe in, breath out.

i will wait till march 15. if i get it with pims, then good. if i don't... i'll go.

meanwhile i will wallow in depression over my fat, ugly body (entirely my own opinion, keith still thinks i'm a sexy bitch... heehhehehe), my imprudence, and the bland wedding that keith and i will have on july. *sigh*. i don't like to look at bridal magazines these days. i have found out this morning, as i passed by a magazine store on my way to work, that bridal magazines could be hazardous to my health. i glanced at them and winced as i felt this little pinch in my heart.

i have made my bed and i will lie in it. but somehow, i can't help but sigh as i lay myself on that bed. it would take a couple of twisting and turning till i find a comfortable position.

No comments:

Post a Comment